There are often many advantages to having an experienced injury lawyer represent you for your accident, personal injury, product liability, wrongful death, slip and fall, or medical negligence claim.
- Professional Experience: The injury lawyer has professional experience and know-how in effectively dealing with the liability insurance company. The lawyer’s knowledge, experience and professional know-how are the tools for accomplishing the best results.
- Peace of Mind: The advantages of an experienced lawyer on your side includes providing you the peace of mind from regular follow-up communication to keep you advised of developments and progress. People have more than enough concerns in trying to cope with their injuries.
- Trust and Confidence: The most important consideration in selecting a lawyer is to have a comfortable and professional lawyer-client relationship that is built on trust and confidence. A solid foundation for a successful result begins with such a relationship.
- Qualifications: In selecting and hiring a personal injury lawyer, a person should consider the lawyer’s experience, professional reputation, and the reasonableness of the proposed fee agreement.
- Reasonable Fees: In a personal injury or wrongful death claim, usually a reasonable contingent fee is the best choice for the client. Contingent means that there is no fee unless and until money is collected. Part of the money is used to pay the lawyer a reasonable fee for the work. We are only paid a fee after we win or settle your case. We forward all costs and expenses to further our clients’ cases. Our contingency fee agreement is clear and simple and a copy is always given to the client. Our clients are welcome to call us anytime if they have any questions about attorney fees.
If you or a member of your family has been affected by an accident, personal injury, product liability, wrongful death, a slip and fall, or medical negligence, call us. 812-330-2033. Telephone consultations and office appointments are FREE.
You don’t have to have any money to hire us. There is no obligation, and our advice is always free. You pay us nothing until we get money for you.